Picture
So I decided I needed to lose weight. I got sick of stepping on the scale and seeing that dreaded number. (Not to mention when you're fiance has 6 inches on you and you 2 weigh the same.... yeah. It was time to get off my ass and do something. After a certain age your metabolism slows and the stress of life and lack of sleep really catches up to you, so I decided to look into some help. I needed a boost in the metabolism department, especially because I am already anemic and Vitamin Deficient. You hear about these weight loss clinics and how people have lost tons of weight but the skeptic in all of us thinks, "Is that for real?". I had a co-worker that lost almost 20 lbs and he explained to me what he had to do so I was already prepared for smaller, less lucrative meals. So I looked into a couple of weight loss clinics. The cost is outrageous! Some places charge thousands of dollars! I definitely did not have that in my budget. Well, I found a Groupon and went for it. I am in week 3 of the appetite suppressants, restricted caloric intake and Lipotropic shots (there are options for B12, Lipotropic and HCG; feel free to click on the name to read more about them). So far I'm down 4 lbs ( I cheated week 1 for one day for a wedding and I cheated week 2 the whole weekend; so in my opinion not too bad.)  You're supposed to work out for at least 20 mins a day of light cardio as well but I walk around a lot for work, so I just pick up the pace a bit. These types of programs are not for everyone so please make sure to check with your health professional before starting a regimen like this.

Are you trying to shed some pounds this year too? What have you tried? Does this sound like something you might consider?

Comments

Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path.

07/12/2017 2:11am

Exercise is the main thing that helped me lose weight. Regardless of your metabolism, if you stop consuming so many calories, you will lose weight. Regardless of your metabolism, if you stop consuming so many calories, you will lose weight. You have to make the decision to lose weight in your head, not your stomach. In general, losing weight is a good thing for those who are overweight, but it's important to lose weight in a way that enhances your health rather than one that may compromise it.

04/16/2017 10:44pm

You might ponder, Are these items safe? Great question! Not at all like physician recommended drugs, dietary supplements aren't affirmed by the FDA.

04/20/2017 1:31pm

Weight Loss is not an easy thing, if you are like me I am constantly looking for different weight loss tips and information that will help me achieve my weight loss goals. Here are some of the weight loss tips that have helped me on my weight loss journey. I hope these ideas will become useful to you in your weight loss journey!

Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.

Weight loss is great problem of everyone and we need to proper diet ad food to eat. We can also contact the doctors for make the diet and walk is important process to control the weight.

05/12/2017 5:48am

Weight loss is very important in today's sedentary lifestyle and junk food culture. There are many problems are associated with weight issues such as erectile dysfunction, diabetes.

05/12/2017 11:50pm

What do you need to do to lose weight successfully? Before launching yourself into yet another diet, and then putting all the weight back on again, do it differently this time. Because going on a diet may not be the answer for your particular weight loss problem. Go through these steps first in order to create a better plan to lose weight - this time successfully...

Herbal weight loss systems are very popular among those who value healthy weight loss as well as the benefits that herbs can provide the body. While there are many ways to lose unwanted pounds, an herbal weight loss program is one of the most effective if used properly because you can actually feel good while losing weight because of the various herbs used.

05/22/2017 4:13pm

Coffee beans are generally green seeds in the middle of a red berry. The roasting process changes the color of the beans and also produces the distinctive smell and taste coffee fans crave. The Green Coffee Bean Extract is formed by soaking the unroasted beans and then concentrated to form an extract.

07/03/2017 10:17pm

our lifestyles affects our health,Weight loss is big issue nowdayz.

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

07/18/2017 12:00pm

Very interesting looking post and I must appraise your efforts to write this post.

07/24/2017 6:41am

The Baby yoga pose or the child's pose is partially translated in Sanskrit to mean womb. The Baby yoga pose or the child pose when performed bears a huge resemblance to the human foetus in the womb and hence the name. The child pose is one of the most relaxing positions and is well liked by both beginners and advanced students as it provides a welcome break from the more strenuous poses at the right times. It does not require much practise to to do the pose well but subtle differences over time particularly with the lower back and its ability to relax are what will bring the pose up to the next level.

Nice article and such a good information. Thanks for your excellent posting. I really enjoyed reading this blog.

08/09/2017 1:16pm

That's really massive exposure post and I must admire you in this regard.

08/17/2017 3:12am

But if you select one, please tell me! I have not been able to for age brackets. The last there was a time at Footwear in England. Theirs' were outstanding and then I did not see them again.

How to lose weight fast for men is the typical question any guy who is looking to lose weight and be healthy and feel good about themselves always asks.

08/27/2017 1:12am

People all around the world have been pressed with the burden of losing weight and dropping lbs. for quite some time now. There are obese and overweight people not only in the US, but in many other countries as well. There has been a great demand for programs to aid in dieting for millions of overweight people.

08/31/2017 8:43am

Good to know this web today. I found so many useful thing here.

09/01/2017 9:14pm

I say thank you for this very valuable information. a nice website and helps the reader in search of news.

09/06/2017 8:05pm

Pari Island can be used as a tour to fill the weekend off for people who offer beautiful scenery to explore.

09/11/2017 2:25am

We have a good information for You. Our promotion for web hosting, see more at our link.

09/19/2017 9:56pm

Learning English is fun. Welcome to Kampung Inggris, easly speaking in English.

09/22/2017 9:18pm

Because we are Experienced Wash sofa, sofa bed, spring bed, office chair, carpet floor, car seat, which will make your sofa look like new again

09/26/2017 7:13pm

It takes patience and patience in bird maintenance to get maximum results. Learn more about the care of your favorite birds. In the maintenance of birds to get maximum results.

10/03/2017 8:04am

Having computer problems, of course we need a way to overcome the problems we face. Please check our website address, to help fix the problem.

10/05/2017 3:29am

There are a lot of people around the world who are trying to learn how to lose weight in a week, some are succeeding and some are hurting themselves in a lot reversible ways.

10/17/2017 3:08am

The Thousand Islands have an exquisite Angel Island. White sand over the beach. Bidadari Island is ideal for family recreation, corporate employees, schools and more.

10/20/2017 9:33am

Holiday Package with the Thousand Island Island is guaranteed. Meeting Package at Thousand Islands Meeting locations you can choose on Pulau Seribu among others from the distance from Ancol and space capacity. of Thousand

Before doing factory reset, Wipe Data Blackberry Z10 you need to note the following point point for security. Of course you want to save important data in memory both internal and external.

10/22/2017 10:59pm

Seeking for rental car in Bali. Better yet, pair the car from every angle. In my experience some of the things that can make travel unpleasant are the chairs that are not fixed upright and the air conditioner does not work.

10/22/2017 11:08pm

nice blog, nice skills , i really like your blog thanks

10/27/2017 11:30pm

When you are looking for a traditional home design that displays natural beauty and surroundings, easy to maintain and inexpensive to build, then our home plans are the best for you.

10/29/2017 11:05pm

really nice blog, really love it, thanks for the post

10/30/2017 5:28pm

Model of this house is suitable for a family that is not so big and the most important reason because the design of minimalist house type does not require a lot of cost in the making. The design of this model can be said to be comfortable, but affordable.

11/02/2017 1:54am

Currently various types of businesses, both online and offline we can find with various trademarks. But you know, if some of the trademarks used by online and offline business people, it turns out there are not yet registered.

11/03/2017 6:34pm

Creation of Asset-Registration of copyright creates intellectual property, intangible assets. Registered copyright is intellectual property and its rights may be sold, marketed in franchise or commercial

11/05/2017 6:22am

If you believe the condition of the laptop or computer is still good, then suddenly bluescreen when used browsing via firefox, maybe the following factors that cause the condition.

11/07/2017 12:15am

The price we offer, very attractive and we always provide promo for our clients. Having a maximum above Vehicle with well cared and vehicle engine. We have drivers experienced and friendly so can in cooperate with good.

11/08/2017 7:40am

One of the beautiful islands in Indonesia, Bali is a very interesting tourist spot. It is considered a business center and also a major cultural center in Indonesia.

11/09/2017 1:27am

Not an easily fulfilled request of course. In addition to not easy to be released Atletico Madrid also because there are other clubs who have the same desire with Messi.

11/10/2017 12:32am

Wat is a modern interior design, and how do we add it to our homes? First, it's all about the basic features of the rooms. We are increasingly interested in clean design and neutral colors in an effort to stay ahead of the game.

11/12/2017 2:15am

For faster computer performance, because now a lot of software that requires at least 2GB of RAM to work with the maximum.

11/13/2017 9:08am

To get a feel of modern design you can add some existing entertainment furniture, and for the impression of luxury, classic and elegant.

11/22/2017 1:05am

SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization is a secret method that is used by many people to bring in thousands even tens of thousands of visitors were stunned without having to pay like.

11/22/2017 5:16am

In this living generation, now it's very easy to loss your weight, I think you should exercise regularly, and also you can try weight loss supplements.